Friday, December 9, 2011

12/9/2011: DogBreedz week in review and the weekend ahead


It's been a busy week, editing the projects that are in my queue for wonderful clients! The Free Wednesday Sittings have been a hit at Su-Et's Kennel in Santee - it has been a great way to introduce their clients to my pet photography services. This last week I've finished photos from Free Wednesdays thru November 16, and paid shoots through part of November 17. The Del Sur Kennel Club asked me to be their official show photographer for their Fall Puppy Match (thank you!) and those photos are up now too. This weekend I'll be finishing and posting photos from the Santee Studio shoots and from a fundraiser at Camp Bow Wow El Cajon, benefiting their foundation Bow Wow Buddies. No dog shows on the books for me this month. I'm catching up on editing and getting ready for the dog show 2012 circuit kickoff at Palm Springs. This weekend however is my annual time to put aside my camera and don the role of the photographer's assistant for Don Osborne (Scoundrel Photography) as we shoot Santa Photos at the PetSmart in Santa Ana, California to raise money for English Springer Rescue America. It's always a hit and we have the BEST Santa around! Add to that the professional studio lighting, and you can't miss!

What are YOU doing this weekend?

(photos in this post: Top photo - Bosco the Staffordshire Terrier; Bottom photo - Black Russian Terrier puppy)

4 comments:

  1. Love this blog, keep up the great work wish you all the best.

    Pet sitting Frisco

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the new year brings you the perfect new clients - Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wife and I live in a large first floor apartment in Silverlake that is basically a glorified doggie den, with dog beds and rugs for napping and playing on. There is a 'dogs are allowed on the furniture' policy. We share an enclosed back yard with our neighbors who also have pets and so we are a very dog friendly building. Best of all I work from home and so our dogs and any visiting dogs will have constant company and supervision.

    ReplyDelete