Friday, June 1, 2012

Bring on the Cavalier King Charles Spaniels!


I think this is going to be a FUN weekend! I've been asked by my Cavalier King Charles Spaniel friends to set up at their summer celebration party and take some portraits of the cute Cavaliers ... and boy do I *l*o*v*e this breed! Proceeds from the shoot will go to Cavalier Rescue to help with their work. I've also partnered with them to photograph their intake Rescues from this area - professional photos really help the dog to stand out on the adoptable pages of the web site. There are a couple of things that make the fundraising shoots a little different from the similar mini-shoots here at the studio, besides the donation to a Rescue organization. The three most popular sizes (4x6, 5x7 and 8x10) of prints purchased from fundraiser shoots are priced lower than my regular scale and the pet parents get one free 8x10 for each purchased session. And the timing couldn't be better, as the Cavalier is on my "Breedz Wanted" list for this month (you can read about that by clicking HERE)!


Enjoy YOUR weekend - and I'll "see" you online on Monday!

1 comment: