Monday, September 5, 2016

Monday Morning Sneak Peek - Fall/Halloween Mini-Session Sept 2016

Friday was so much fun on set! We had beautiful dogs, an amazing assistant and choices of some fun sets! For our monthly DogBreedz Mini-Session, there is a choice of sets for the participants but the sitting fee ($59) includes a single set for their time with me. I had a little wiggle room this month and treated the Scottie dogs to multiple set changes - their moms have been SO patient and supportive, waiting for me to be back on set again for their dogs, I wanted to do SOMETHING to thank them!

This month we offered a variety of set themes: a golden Autumn set, a spooky (yet fun!) Halloween set and of course, classic un-themed set choices. You can view all the photos for the day on my photo gallery site by CLICKING here (check back later in the week ... there is an adorable - and talented - Chihuahua you DON'T want to miss that will be posted as soon as his mom returns my model release).

Which set is YOUR favorite? (pay no attention to that annoying signature stamp - final images to my clients don't have that, but I have to protect my photos that I put out on the 'net!)

Patti & Basil Rathbone (Su-Et's Dream on Baker Street), Scottish Terrier Puppies, owned by Sueannette Maniscalco

Grace (Su-Et's Blueberry Sundae), Scottish Terrier, owned by Elette Nash

Malcolm, Scottish Terrier, owned by Elette Nash

My babies, Indie (Kodak's Canyonview Little Miss Independent) and Bennett (Kodak's Canyonview The Best Is Yet To Come), parti Cocker Spaniels, showing off our new Halloween set)

No comments:

Post a Comment