Saturday, February 4, 2012

I'm an Abnormal Dog Owner ... and I'm proud of it!

I'm a moderator on a Cocker Spaniel forum that I have been a member of for some time. One of the forum members posted this link today, and I think it's worthy of sharing with my blog readers. Click through and read on about "The Myth of 'Normal' Dogs". For illustration, here is Huckleberry the Labrador Retriever .... being a normal dog and eventually ready for his photo shoot (I still laugh when I think about this session)!

2 comments:

  1. What a great post - thank you for bringing attention to it. And I love Huckleberry - being his normal mad self and then his abnormal butter-wouldn't-melt self. Fab pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by - I can't imagine Monty EVER showing you that first pose! I seriously stood back and just laughed at his enthusiasm (one hand on the light stand, just in case). Huckleberry was most definitely a whirling dirvish. What a goof he was - and SO sweet when he was ready to settle down just a bit!

    ReplyDelete