Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Still looking for that perfect 2013 calendar?

2013 Agility Calendar from DogBreedz.net
No matter how many steps closer I get to being a "hi-tech" type of person, there are a few things "no-tech" that I just can't do without ... my clock on the wall easy to glance at from any place in my office ... a good-read paperback from the thrift store (I don't know about you, but I'm not about to bring my Kindle to the tub for a relaxing soak!) ... and my favorite wall calendar, chock full of glorious images! Okay, that last one is a little white lie - actually it should read my favorite wall calendars - one in my office for my work tasks, one in my kitchen that both my roomie and I reference for our schedules, and one in my bedroom with personal goals listed to keep me motivated and smiling as I start my days.

2013 Merry Cocker Spaniel wall Calendar from DogBreedz.net
Long before I started my photography business my dad was the "calendar gifter" in our family. Every Christmas I knew I could count on a calendar from him, usually one with some good, subtle humor to it. Now that Dad has passed, and I have thousands of great dog images at my fingertips at the end of every year, I have my pick of calendars to choose from straight from my own store.

Did you get YOUR favorite calendar this year? While I usually have mine posted and ready for purchase in August, my extended "down time" this year kept me off goal. However I know there are a handful of devoted DogBreedz.net followers who are beyond ready for me to unveil my calendars for 2013.

2013 Oodles of Poodles wall calendar from DogBreedz.net
No more waiting! If you are still looking for just the *right* wall calendar, then check out my six titles for 2013. Quality printing from Lulu combined with some of my favorite images from the year. Agility, Cocker Spaniels, Poodles, Cavalier King Charles Spaniels, Scottish Terriers and the ever popular All-Breed editions have rolled off the presses. An added bonus this year: both the Agility Addict and Cavalier King Charles Spaniel calendars raise money for deserving non-profits. Enjoy!

2013 Cavalier King Charles Calendar from DogBreedz.net - a portion of the sale will be donated to Cavalier Rescue

2013 Wall Calendar from DogBreedz.net featuring Scottish Terriers

2013 Dogs! Dogs! Dogs! calendar from DogBreedz.net







No comments:

Post a Comment