Monday, February 7, 2011

Valentine's at DogBreedz.net

Last Saturday was a fun Valentine's celebration here at the DogBreedz.net studio in Santee, CA. I had three much-loved family pets come to sit for me and we all had so much fun on set! Brandy is a senior Poodle. She lives with her adopted momma in a local senior facility - I just love it when our family members can stay together like this! Then Sarah Jane and Jesse James were treated to a session, gifted to them by their groomer (thank you Aunt Jeri!). She figured that so many of their extended family have been in front of my camera, they deserved a turn too. From Su-Et's breeding, they are retired from the show ring and now rule the living room in their home. This Wednesday February 9th I'll be set up at Camp Bow Wow El Cajon from 2 pm - 6 pm. Come on by for the final Valentine's shoot of 2011! The Santee Studio will be set up Friday and Saturday, February 11 & 12 from 10 am - 4 pm for $30 mini-sessions (and free sessions for local Foster pets). I'm working on some new designs for St. Patrick's Day - I hope to start offering them soon. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment