Friday, June 8, 2012

Moving on to the German Shepherd Dog Specialties - FUN!

Last weekend was all about the little dogs ... this weekend I'll be playing with the big dogs! This is my second year as Show Photographer for the regional German Shepherd cluster of specialties - 3 shows in 2 days, obedience and conformation.


On Saturday I'll start off with the German Shepherd Club of America regional specialty and that will be followed be the annual San Bernardino/Riverside German Shepherd Dog Club shows. The full weekend is hosted by the SBRGSDC. I get to visit with some of the nicest people I know at this event. If you are in the area, stop on by Hotel Claremont, in Claremont, CA. Whatever you are doing this weekend, I hope it's a great one for you!


Top Image: Mariner's Smooth As Silk. Owned by/Bred by Debra Kaser, Joyce Shelp, Cindy Tellefsen.
Middle Image: Nick Clayfield Paladin Valentino. Owned by William Lee. Bred by Dr Gloria S Rice, Sharlonna McGaha, D Kaser and J Shelp. Handled by Sharlonna McGaha.
Bottom Image: Schatzmar's Anytime. Owned by/Bred by Bob & Darlene Ghigleri.

1 comment: