Friday, March 23, 2012

Project 52-12: Vintage

I am a member of a network of professional pet photographers from around the world. We have a challenge project: a blog roll (Project 52) where once a week we take a photo to fit the week's theme, and then link to the next participating photographer. This week's theme is RETRO/VINTAGE. I hope you enjoy this blog post with photos and feel like leaving a comment at the end. I love visitors! After you are finished reading, please do take a moment to click the link at the bottom and see what the photographer after me came up with for the theme. In fact, sit back and take five minutes, and keep clicking thru until you come back here - I think you'll enjoy yourself!

***** ***** ***** ***** ***** *****


Well, it's been a busy month behind the camera ... busy enough that I've had to let my blog lag and now it's time to start making up for that! I've been playing with some layers, textures and overlays for retro effects and when this challenge theme came up, it seemed a perfect match for getting back in the game. With Easter right around the corner, Indie gave me a great idea for my photo to match the theme of the week. Here's a scrapbook page, starring Kodak's Canyonview Little Miss Independent herself, replicating what we think an Easter photo from years gone past would look like. Complete with antique lace and pearls!

***** ***** ***** ***** ***** *****

Thanks for visiting the Project 52 Blog Roll for Week #12. Now, please do take a moment and click thru to the blog of Nashville Pet Photographer, Kelly Coyle of Sweet Silver Photography. If you keep clicking through to the next photographer, you'll end up right back here. Enjoy the photos and give YOUR pets a hug from me. Remember: Every Moment Matters!TM

2 comments:

  1. Awwww, Indie looks so soft with that processing. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kelly. Indie was pleased with the final result too - LOL!

      Delete