Darling Leia (Su-Ets A Midsummer Night's Dream), Scottish Terrier, had another great weekend enjoying herself strutting the ring, taking Winners Bitch both days, with proud mom Sueannette as owner/handler.
The handsome Cannon (CH Derrydown Can Webe Frank), Dandie Dinmont Terrier, took Group 4 on Saturday and Breed on Sunday (handled by Sueannette with parents Kathy & Gary Myers and Karen Dorn cheering on from ringside). I melt every time I look into his big brown eyes. Congratulations to my nieces and nephew - and to their beaming parents!
This stunning boy is Bearded Collie #9: GCH Wigglesworth Thriller (call name Johnny). Bred by Sharon & Jeff Ipser. Owned by Anna Marie Yura, Dawn Symes and Sharon Ipser. He strutted his stuff all the way to Group 4 (Sat) and Group 3 (Sun). I sure enjoyed his look in front of my camera! You can see more of Johnny here on his web page.
Once finished with editing, all photos from this show will be posted online in their galleries at: http://dogbreedz.smugmug.com/Dog-Shows/OEDC-January-2014
Due to the higher demand for my services 2014 is bringing a few changes to DogBreedz.net, hopefully to the benefit of my wonderful clients. I've been overstretching myself lately trying to honor everyone's requests and that has meant falling behind, even if only by a day, on self-imposed deadlines. Toss in the occasional techno-glitch and then the backup is painful for you AND for me. I love that my images are being sought after by so many and thank you all for making my success a "problem" to deal with! I do not want to raise my prices at this time so instead will be implementing the following changes.
New for 2014:
- I will continue to cover tax and shipping on print orders (my small way to thank you for choosing my images for your walls, albums and print ads).
- I will be accepting a limited number of ringside requests per show. Get your requests in to me ASAP to secure your spot in my shooting schedule!
- While at a show sight I will be limiting the number of private portrait shoots. Again, make your requests prior to running into me on the show grounds to secure your personal shoot.
- I will be expanding my availability for your private portfolio shoots, both in studio and on location. There will be a $30 reservation fee (non-refundable) that will be applied to the cost of your chosen session. Email for your appointment time.
- I am expanding my availability to shoot as official show photographer for Specialty Shows. If your club is in need of a photographer, please do let me know.
- I am on the lookout for some horse events to shoot at. If you are a hunter/jumper or rodeo person, please let me know - I'd love to attend your practices or competitive events!
- If you are a photographer in need of a second shooter or on-site assistant, let's talk!
My main website will be updated in February with these changes. THANK YOU for being a part of my success and I look forward to helping you showcase YOUR pets - cats, dogs, iguanas, tortoises, birds, horses and more!
Post a Comment