Wednesday, January 22, 2014

National Answer Your Cat's Question Day ... Today!

Guess what today is? Not much of a riddle, when I've already answered that question in the post title. Thanks to our friends over at DogKnobit, we found out that today, January 22, 2014, is National Answer Your Cat's Question Day! I wish I could tell you the origins of this unusual day, but I came up short in my Google-searching. The best I can offer is that it falls on the 22nd of January every year.

Instead of the intended explanation, I offer you a couple of photos to enjoy: an inquisitive kitten imporing "Oooh! Choose me! Choose ME!" and another little miss getting her question answered from a dog's point of view. Enjoy!

We would love to know in the comments below: what question did your cat ask you? And what was your answer?


No comments:

Post a Comment